Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Favorite Links Disclosure

Saturday, July 12, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This is my very first blog post and I am so excited that you have come along for the ride with me.  Things have been so CRAZY with this first blog post (it kept disappearing on me). I tried for about  month to no avail. Now, I can say thanks to my blog designer, Kristy Bearfield at KristyBear Designs, I hope to have most of the bugs worked out.  If you do not have a blog or need an upgrade, I highly RECOMMEND Kristy!  She is a complete jewel to work with and has the patience of Job.  Within one evening she had me up and running. I know I must have been her worst customer.  Through it all she never gave up and now I am on my way! Yay!  

Right now, the blog is a work in progress but, I hope you enjoy yourself and follow me as I continue to write more informative content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...