Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Favorite Links Disclosure

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back-To-School Product!



I have spent the last few days designing a must have for middle school students.  This interactive book is GREAT for the first few days back to school.  You can easily incorporate two or three of these activities daily until they are complete. You can use all or only the ones you need. You pick the activities that are appropriate for your students. Once complete, these booklets makes a great open house present for parents and a GREAT keepsake for the students.

GREAT for Back to School!

The cover has two different versions to choose from. I created a regular flap where the students can write their information or a Pot of Gold where they write the letters of their name on gold coins. Personlly, I am saving the "Pot of Gold" one for St. Patrick's Day; the choice is yours.



Another activity included in the resource is a School Activity shown below. This activity allows the students the opportunity to open the windows and doors to reveal the Class, Room #, Teacher's Name, and the sign can be lift to reveal the School Name.
,
This is my favorite of all the sheets included in the resource. Each child gets the opportunity to document some of their favorite things. The sheet above allows room for movies, food, subject, and color. Included in the resource is another sheet provided for more favorites. 


 
 
Other activities include:

- My Age
- My Pickup (Bus and Car)
- If I were the teacher?
- My Birthday
- My Family
- My Hobbies and Interests
 
If you would like to see more on these interactive activities, please check it out here.




































 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...