Home Home Home About Me Contact Me Favorite Links Disclosure

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Annoucing the Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) Cyber Sale!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/La-nette-Mark


The much anticipated TpT Cyber Sale is about to begin. 
I am joining with alot of other TpT authors and putting the majority of my teaching resources up for sale.  This means a huge savings for all TpT customers.  Remember on December 1st (Monday) and 2nd (Tuesday) take up to 28% off all teaching materials.  You must remember to enter the code: TPTCYBER at checkout. 

As a thank you to my followers, I am extending my sale starting today November 30 - December 3.  I hope this will help give all my loyal followers and customers the time needed to lookup and stockup on all those teaching resources on your wishlist.

Please be sure to check out my Christmas Holiday Resources.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...